Serum Institute and Bharat Biotech Covid19 vaccines get CDSCO approval; Phase-III trials permit to CadilaJanuary 02, 2021
New Delhi: The Subject Expert Committee of CDSCO met on 1st and 2nd January, 2021 and made the following recommendations for the consideration and final decision of the Drugs Controller General of India :-
1) Grant of permission for restricted emergency use of vaccine, subject to multiple regulatory conditionalities, to M/s Serum Institute of India, Pune.
2) Grant of permission for restricted use in emergency situation in public interest as an abundant precaution, in clinical trial mode, specially in the context of infection by mutant strains, to M/s Bharat Biotech International Ltd., Hyderabad.
3) Grant of permission for conduct of Phase-III Clinical Trial Protocol to M/s Cadila Healthcare Ltd, Ahmedabad
- GSFA Organises the 1st Ever Futsal Championship in Gujarat
- PM Modi in Gujarat to address Combined Commanders’ Conference at Kevadia in Gujarat on Saturday
- AAPians changes public garden's name; SMC restores old name
- Reliance to bear full cost of Covid19 vaccination for all its employees, their spouse, parents, children
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)