RSS briefing on three-day Samanvay meet in GandhinagarJanuary 04, 2021
Gandhinagar: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) today said, about 150 persons are going to attend its Samanvay meet at Karnavati dental college in Uvarsad in Gandhinagar during 5-6-7 January in presence of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, general secretary Bhaiyyaji Joshi among others.
Ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), one of the organisations affiliated to RSS will be represented by party’s national chief JP Nadda and general secretary (organisation) BL Santosh in this Samanvay meet. Similarly, other RSS affiliated and ideologically inspired organisations (total 25) such as Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Kisan Sangh, Akhil Bhartiya Vidhyarthi Parishad, Rashtra Sevika Samiti, Vdihya Bharti, Vanvasi Kalyan Ashram, Bharatiy Majdur Sangh etc will also be represented in this meet by their presidents, general secretaries and organisation secretaries.
Services offered to the people by various organisations during Coronavirus pandemic, plans for environment protection, Indian lifestyle, Swdaeshi Atmanirbharta, strengthening family system, plans for participation in fund collection for Ram Janmabhoomi Mandir, other current affairs issues relevant in present situation will be part of the three-day deliberation through various sessions. Briefing and interaction with media on three-day Samanvay meet will be held by RSS at the end of the meeting (at 12.30 pm on January 7), said Arunji (Akhil Bhartiy Prachar Pramukh).
Arunji clarified that Samnvay meet is not any decision making meet. Each organisation is independent. Leading people from like-minded organisations share their experiences, information, analysis, feedback during the meet to benefit one another. Such meet is organised twice every year. One meeting in September use to be bigger, while the other in January use to be limited. However due to Covid19 situation, the September meet last year was made, smaller while January meet is going to be participated by 150 karyakartas. DeshGujarat
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા