Gujarat Congress launches ‘Hello’ campaign ahead of Municipal Corporation electionsJanuary 05, 2021
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Congress today launched ‘Hello’ campaign ahead of the general elections of Municipal Corporations that are likely to be held next month. Under this campaign, the main opposition party has announced a phone number to listen to the civic problems faced by the people from the cities that are going to witness civic polls next month – Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Surat, Rajkot, Jamnagar and Bhavnagar. Several vehicles for ‘Hello’ campaign were also flagged off on this occasion at Rajeev Gandhi Bhavan, the State headquarters of party. Congress party will come with its manifesto for poll-bound cities, based on the feedback received through ‘Hello’ telephone campaign.
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા