PM Modi to e-dedicate two development projects, perform e-Shilanyas for other two in Gujarat later this monthJanuary 07, 2021
Gandhinagar: Prime Minister Narendrabhai Modi will on January 16 inaugurate Kevadia railway station and Kevadia – Vadoara railway line in Central Gujarat virtually and deliver an address through video conference.
On January 18, the Prime Minister will lay foundation stone for Ahmedabad Metro rail project phase-2 from New Delhi in virtual mode. He will also perform e-foundation stone laying for Surat Metro rail project. He will deliver address via video conference on this occasion.
These details are today shared by the Government of Gujarat. DeshGujarat
- Gujarat govt studying UP and MP laws on Love Jihad: Nitin Patel
- Multipurpose Sports complex, cricket ground inaugurated in Bibipura
- Gujarat CM inaugurates mega mid-day meals kitchenbuilt by Reliance Foundation in Jamnagar
- Night curfew in four major cities of Gujarat extended further
- Ram Janmabhumi Mandir fund collection in Gujarat: Rs. 18.61 crore from Morari Bapu, 11 crore from Govindbhai Dholakia, 5 crore from Kabutarwala
- ટોચના પાંચમાં કોનું ઉતરાણનું કમ્યુનિકેશન કેવું રહ્યું?
- Jamnagar to have a State level Sports Museum named after Jam Ranjitsinh: Rupani
- માધવસિંહના યુરોપ પ્રવાસની પૂર્વભૂમિકા