Ambaji, Salangpur Mandirs decorated with kites on UttarayanJanuary 14, 2021
Ambaji: The main temple of Goddess Amba in pilgrim town Ambaji in North Gujarat has been decorated with dozens of kites to mark the festival of Uttarayan – Makarsankranti.
Salangpur: Famous Hanuman Mandir in Salangpur was also decorated with kites.
- Details of Ahmedabad - Gandhinagar Metro Rail Project Phase-II and Surat Metro Rail Project ahead of Shilanyas by PM Modi
- Wearing mask mandatory even if you are alone in car and driving
- 13 houses of a Society in Ahmedabad put under Micro Containment Zone by AMC
- 11,800 vaccinated against Covid-19 on day one in Gujarat
- Snow World in Ahmedabad One Mall opens this Monday
- Power cables, towers shifted successfully, Civil construction to start soon: NHSRCL
- Prime Minister Modi to flagg off 8 new trains to Statue of Unity fame Kevadiya
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi launches pan-India rollout of COVID-19 vaccination drive