Crowding at Patang bazars on eve of Kite flying festival in AhmedabadJanuary 14, 2021
Ahmedabad: While Covid19 pandemic related guidelines restricting crowding is already in place, large number of people could be seen crowding at Patang markets on eve of two days long kite flying festival in wall city Ahmedabad. As curfew was to start at 10 pm and shops were to close in range of 9 to 9.30 pm, kite lovers gathered at Patang markets to purchase kites and string reels early in the evening causing traffic jam situation.
Meanwhile, city police has set up several dhaba points on terrace in sensitive areas of wall city Ahmedabad to keep vigil and also to enforce Covid19 guidelines.
- GSFA Organises the 1st Ever Futsal Championship in Gujarat
- PM Modi in Gujarat to address Combined Commanders’ Conference at Kevadia in Gujarat on Saturday
- AAPians changes public garden's name; SMC restores old name
- Reliance to bear full cost of Covid19 vaccination for all its employees, their spouse, parents, children
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)