SRFD Project leases office space to RBI at Riverfront HouseJanuary 19, 2021
Ahmedabad: Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation Ltd (SRFDCL) today made announcement that SRFD Project has leased office space to Reserve Bank of India at Riverfront House on Sabarmati Riverfront. As per a note, Reserve Bank of India(RBI)-India’s central Bank has been leased entire 4th floor of the Riverfront House, a ground plus five storey building where SRFDCL is also headquartered. Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation Ltd.(SRFDCL) is a SPV (Special Purpose Vehicle) of Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC).
The statement reads: The SRFD Project has created a thriving, people centric Waterside Promenades on the eastern and western banks,a network of Parks& Gardens, Markets, Cultural and Recreational facilities in the heart of Ahmedabad, making the City’s Riverfront a Public Asset.The G+5 storey Riverfront House near Nehru bridge gives a panoramic view of the River creating a vibrant, centrally located, River facing workspace environment with world-class amenities. The energy efficient and environmentally friendly building already has prominent Retail and Office space occupiers. Sabarmati Riverfront Development Corporation Ltd.(SRFDCL), a SPV of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation (AMC)is pleased to inform that,Reserve Bank of India(RBI)-India’s central Bank has leased entire 4th floor of the Riverfront House.The SRFD Project is happy to have an Institution like RBIas their esteemed tenant at the Riverfront House.The Banker’s Bank i.e. RBI has witnessed the location advantage and the green & efficient structure of the Riverfront House and thus have decided to set up their Office space here.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons