17,581 vaccinated in Gujarat against Covid19 (first dose)January 20, 2021
New Delhi: The countrywide COVID-19 vaccination program was conducted successfully on the fourthday as well. The COVID-19 vaccination exercise was launched by the Prime Minister on 16th January 2021.
The cumulative number of healthcare workers vaccinated against COVID19 has touched 6,31,417(till 6 pm today) through 11,660 sessions, as per the provisional report.3,800 sessions were held till 6 pm today.
|S. No.||State/UT||Beneficiaries vaccinated (Provisional till 6 P.M.)|
|1||A & N Islands||644|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||114|
|9||Daman & Diu||94|
|15||Jammu & Kashmir||4,395|
1,77,368 beneficiaries were vaccinated till 6 pm today, the fourth day of nationwide COVID19 vaccination. Final reports would be completed for the day by late tonight.
A total of only nine AEFI have required hospitalization. In Delhi, three cases have been discharged whereas one case is under observation at Rajiv Gandhi, Hospital Shahdara. One more AEFI case from Uttarakhand has been discharged. In Karnataka, one person is discharged and other person is stable and under observation at District Hospital, Chitradurga. In Chhattisgarh also, one person is discharged. In Rajasthan, one case is of suspected anaphylaxis is fine and under observation at District Hospital, Bangar.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons