Rupani donates Rs. 5 lakh to Shri Ram Jamabhumi TrustJanuary 21, 2021
Rajkot:Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has contributed Rs.5-lakh towards Shree Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust at the Pramukhswami Auditorium at Rajkot today to felicitate donors contributing to build the majestic Ram Mandir at Ayodhya. Rupani joined the campaign and handed over the cheque of Rs. 5-lakh to Bhagwat preacher Rameshbhai Oza. Since RameshbhaiOza is observing silence (mounavrat), his pre-recorded voice message asking people to contribute generously towards the campaign was played at the function.
Inaugurating the campaign to collect donation, Rupani said that crores of people are contributing to their capacity expressing their feeling for the cause. The temple being built. is a symbol of our culture and collective strength.He said that Gujarat has also struggled hard for constructing the Ram Mandir. Bhagwan Shree Ram continues to be the centre of faith for crores of people even today.
Rupani appealed to the people of Gujarat to join the countrywide campaign and donate generously to build the temple.
Ghoghavadar-based Dasijeevan Mahant ShamaldasjiBapu conveyed his blessings for the campaign.
RSS Kshetra Sanghchalak Jentibhai Bhadesia gave details of the project and the campaign.
Those present at the event included Food and Civil Supplies Minister Jayeshbhai Radadiya, RSS Prant Sanghchalak Mukeshbhai Malkan, VHP Saurashtra Prant President Haribhai Dodiya and prominent citizens and donors from Rajkot.
- No need to go to RTO for these services; Govt issues notification
- Vice President to lay foundation stone for 500-bed Nirali Multi-specialty Hospital in Navsari
- ACB Gujarat nabs Assistant Engineer in Surat in Rs. 15,000 bribe case
- Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad best cities in Ease of Living Index 2020 (Million Plus Category)
- Twitter Trend #WeWantKarnavati demands for renaming ‘Ahmedabad’ as ‘Karnavati’
- 3rd day of Budget session to witness introduction of non-Govt bills
- AMC announces more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Gujarat completes vaccination of over 10 lakh persons