Reliance Marcellus sign agreement for sale of assets in PennsylvaniaFebruary 04, 2021
Mumbai: Reliance Marcellus, LLC (“RMLLC”) a wholly owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Limited (“RIL”), announced the signing of agreements to divest all of its interest in certain upstream assets in the Marcellus shale play of south-western Pennsylvania.
These assets, which are currently operated by various affiliates of EQT Corporation (“EQT”), have been agreed to be sold to Northern Oil and Gas, Inc (“NOG”), a Delaware corporation, for a consideration of $250 million cash and warrants that give entitlement to purchase 3.25 million common shares of NOG at an exercise price of $14.00 per common share in next seven years.
A Purchase and Sale Agreement (“PSA”) has been signed between RMLLC and NOG on February 3, 2021 for this sale and the transaction is subject to customary terms and conditions of closing.
Citigroup Global Markets, Inc. acted as financial advisor to Reliance and Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP served as its legal counsel.
- Gujarat High Court to have its channel on Telegram app
- AMC announces five more Micro Containment Zones in the city
- Mankind to set up Rs. 1100 crore pharmaceuticals plant in Vadodara
- 59 AAP candidates lost deposits in Surat; 100% lost deposits in 3 other cities: CR Patil
- Top 5 Most popular Gujarati Dramas on YouTube for free watch in full length
- India moves closer to '2G mukt Bharat' with new Jiophone 2021 offer
- Vadodara based Yusuf Pathan announces retirement from all forms of cricket
- ECI announces polling dates for West Bengal, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry assemblies; counting on May 2