L&T Construction awarded significant contract to build two units of Kudankulam Nuclear Power ProjectFebruary 18, 2021
Mumbai: The construction arm of L&T has secured a significant order in the Nuclear sector from Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) for its Heavy Civil Infrastructure business in India to construct the Main Plant Civil Works of the Kudankulam 5&6 units (KKNPP 5&6 – 2X1000 MWe)
The Kudankulam Nuclear Power Plant is India’s first Light Water Reactor (LWR) of 6 units with a generation capacity of 1000 MWe each. The scope of work includes construction of the Reactor Building, Reactor Auxiliary Building, Turbine Building, Diesel Generator Building and other Safety Related Structures in a duration of 64 Months.
L&T is currently executing similar works of Kudankulam 3&4 units (KKNPP 3&4) in the same premises.
Larsen & Toubro is an Indian multinational engaged in EPC Projects, Hi-Tech Manufacturing and Services with over USD 21 billion in revenue. It operates in over 30 countries worldwide. A strong, customer–focused approach and the constant quest for top-class quality have enabled L&T to attain and sustain leadership in its major lines of business for eight decades.
|Value in ₹ Cr||1,000 to 2,500||2,500 to 5,000||5,000 to 7,000||>7,000|
- TV reports on hike in fertilizer prices false, misleading, Congress sponsored: Faldu
- Gujarat High Court to have its channel on Telegram app
- AMC announces five more Micro Containment Zones in the city
- Mankind to set up Rs. 1100 crore pharmaceuticals plant in Vadodara
- 59 AAP candidates lost deposits in Surat; 100% lost deposits in 3 other cities: CR Patil
- Top 5 Most popular Gujarati Dramas on YouTube for free watch in full length
- India moves closer to '2G mukt Bharat' with new Jiophone 2021 offer
- Vadodara based Yusuf Pathan announces retirement from all forms of cricket