Dadra & Nagar Haveli Lok Sabha MP Mohan Delkar found dead in Mumbai hotelFebruary 22, 2021
Mumbai: Mohal Delkar, an independent Lok Sabha member from Dadra and Nagar Haveli died of suicide today in a hotel in Mumbai. He was 58.
Prima facie it’s a case of suicide by hanging.
His body was found at Hotel Sea Green in Marine Drive area of South Mumbai.
A suicide note written in Gujarati has been found by Mumbai Police. The body has been sent for postmortem. Further investigation is underway.
Delkar was 7-term member of Lok Sabha from tribal populated union territory of Dadra & Nagar Haveli, located between Gujarat and Maharashtra.
Delkar was running educational institutions including a medical college in union territory. He was an agriculturist by profession.
- A woman full of life dies of suicide after making a video; husband booked
- TV reports on hike in fertilizer prices false, misleading, Congress sponsored: Faldu
- Gujarat High Court to have its channel on Telegram app
- AMC announces five more Micro Containment Zones in the city
- Mankind to set up Rs. 1100 crore pharmaceuticals plant in Vadodara
- 59 AAP candidates lost deposits in Surat; 100% lost deposits in 3 other cities: CR Patil
- Top 5 Most popular Gujarati Dramas on YouTube for free watch in full length
- India moves closer to '2G mukt Bharat' with new Jiophone 2021 offer