Covid-19 vaccination for dialysis and transplant patients begins at IKDRCFebruary 28, 2021
Ahmedabad: The Institute of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre (IKDRC) will commence Covid-19 vaccination of transplant and dialysis patients at its premises in Civil Hospital compound from March 1, a statement from the institute said on Sunday.
The institute has asked post transplant patients and those undergoing dialysis to visit room number 507 inside IKDRC premises from March 1 onwards to receive Covid-19 vaccine.
The beneficiaries, above 45 years of age, have been advised to bring along proof of identity for confirmation of age to receive vaccine shots.
Aadhar card, Electoral Photo identity card and government issued employee identification cards could be furnished as a proof of identity and age, the statement added.
- AMC announced 17 more Micro Containment Zones
- Surat Police nabs three Bangladeshi intruders involved in international human trafficking
- Mask compulsory in Railway Premises, trains; Rs. 500 fine for breach
- Over 9500 Covid cases reported in a day in Gujarat, 97 deaths, active cases over 55,000
- Non availability of Remdesivir in home care treatment of Covid19 continues
- Pharma companies reduce Remdesivir injection prices
- Those returning from Kumbh to be isolated, tested for Covid through RTPCR: Rupani
- Rajkot Police nabs a person delievering ice gola dish during curfew