Laxmi Mittal in GujaratMarch 06, 2021
Gandhinagar: Renowned industrialist Lakshmi Mittal today visited the Statue of Unity and paid glowing compliments to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision and leadership in developing Kevadia as a truly international standard tourist destination.
Senior Gujarat government official Dr. Rajiv Kumar Gupta shared this information along with the photographs of Mittal’s visit.
It’s worth mentioning that Prime Minister Narendra Modi was also on visit to Kevadia today to address the concluding session of annual conference of top officers of India’s Armed forces.
Laxmi Mittal later visited Ahmedabad and watched India – England cricket match sitting along with Jay Amit Shah and Rajiv Shukla at Narendra Modi stadium.
Laxmi Mittal had reportedly held a meeting with Prime Minister Narendra Modi at SVPI airport in Ahmedabad in presence of Chief Minister Rupani later.
- AMC announced 17 more Micro Containment Zones
- Surat Police nabs three Bangladeshi intruders involved in international human trafficking
- Mask compulsory in Railway Premises, trains; Rs. 500 fine for breach
- Over 9500 Covid cases reported in a day in Gujarat, 97 deaths, active cases over 55,000
- Non availability of Remdesivir in home care treatment of Covid19 continues
- Pharma companies reduce Remdesivir injection prices
- Those returning from Kumbh to be isolated, tested for Covid through RTPCR: Rupani
- Rajkot Police nabs a person delievering ice gola dish during curfew