Groups of Muslims in Bharuch stage protest against Wasim Rizvi, burn him in effigyMarch 15, 2021
Bharuch: Various groups of Muslims in Bharuch and Nabipur have protested Wasim Rizwi’s plea seeking removal of certain verses of holy book Quran. Sunni Dawat-e-Islami Bharuch and Darul Uloom Gulshane Ajmer Bharuch joined by various ulemas staged protest against Wasim_Rizvi and insisted actions against him. In Nabipur, a group of Muslims torched Rizvi in effigy.
As per Rizvi’s talk with one of TV news media channels, video clip of which is presented below, he through a public interest litigation filed in the Court, seeks exclusion of 26 verses of holy Quran. He claims that these verses teach violence and promote terror. He believes that Quran-e-sharif was amended later and verses teaching peace contradict with other verses. Rizvi in his talk with a news channel further says that terrorists are taking benefit of specific verses.
Wasim Rizwi have Spine 🙏 pic.twitter.com/mRHICbpRwr
— Gopal Goswami (@gopugoswami) March 13, 2021
Hurting millions of muslim religious sentiments
These sia should be bicotted
This kanti wasim Rizvi wants removal of 26 ayah and says quran
Maslake ala hazrat zindabad chahe jitni koshish karlo nazdi shiao quran na badlega pic.twitter.com/r1uxRhTIHx
— Zaheer uddin (@Zaheeru99142165) March 14, 2021
Meanwhile in another video, Wasim Rizvi has said, his wife, children all have left him. He said, he is not going to step back and he is ready to suicide even.
Vlogger Sajay Dixit has in one of videos posted recently, described the verses, that Rizvi seeks to exclude from holy book through his plea in court.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently