Twenty devotees to leave worldly life, take Diksha to become Jain monk in PepralApril 05, 2021
Tharad: Twenty devotees will leave worldly life and take ‘diksha’ to become Jain monk on April 25 on the occasion of Aatmodhar-4 at Peparal Tirth in Tharad in presence of Gachchhadhipati Shri Nityasensuriji and Shri Jayratnasuriji.
Out of the twenty diksharthi, 8 are males while 12 are females. 6 diksharthi are from Ahmedabad, 6 are from Tharad, 3 from Surat, 2 from Disa, 1 from Mumbai and 1 from Madhya Pradesh.
Three out of twenty diksharthis belong to same family, two are cousin sisters, one is topper in board examination, and one is poet.
The Covid-19 guidelines are to be followed during various events of this occasion, as informed by Amrutlal Shah, from the community. All Diksharthi will be honored in Surat on 11th April, 2021.
- AMC announced 17 more Micro Containment Zones
- Surat Police nabs three Bangladeshi intruders involved in international human trafficking
- Mask compulsory in Railway Premises, trains; Rs. 500 fine for breach
- Over 9500 Covid cases reported in a day in Gujarat, 97 deaths, active cases over 55,000
- Non availability of Remdesivir in home care treatment of Covid19 continues
- Pharma companies reduce Remdesivir injection prices
- Those returning from Kumbh to be isolated, tested for Covid through RTPCR: Rupani
- Rajkot Police nabs a person delievering ice gola dish during curfew