Gujarat govt proposes Centre to start 900-bed DRDO hospital in Ahmedabad; CM announces new Covid related restrictionsApril 12, 2021
Gandhinagar: Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani today said that the State government has urged the Centre to start DRDO covid hospital at GMDC ground based community hall. The Chief Minister while addressing the people through social media via video said that such hospital will have oxygen facility and it will have 900 beds.
The Chief Minister said that with effect from April 14, maximum only 50 persons will be allowed to attend wedding functions. He announced ban on all kinds of public functions including religious functions, felicitation ceremonies, public birthday celebration etc.
The Chief Minister announced ban on public celebrations of all religions/faiths during the months of April and May.
All religious places are requested to stay closed till 30th April, while puja etc customs may continue in limited presence of priests.
Government, semi government, board, corporations and all types of private offices will be allowed to work with half the presence of staffers or alternate day functioning. Essential services are excluded from this provision.
- Power supply affected in over 4,000 villages due to cyclone Tauktae: GUVNL
- Tauktae moving at 10 kmph speed in Amreli district; gradual weakening begins
- No report of any death due to Tauktae cyclone: Gujarat govt official
- First batch of anti-COVID drug 2-DG developed by DRDO launched
- Day-time restrictions and night curfew to continue for 3 more days: Rupani
- AMC declares two more Micro Containment Zones, removes existing 30
- Tauktae cyclone: Rainfall across the State in figures
- Tauktae cyclone: All major airports in Gujarat shut for air traffic