AMC seals laboratory for issuing unauthorized RTPCR reportsApril 13, 2021
Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMc) has filed police complaint against one Nilesh Vaghela of Gayatri Pathology Laboratory in Ghodasar area for issuing unauthorized RTPCR covid test reports.
AMC note said, on 13th of April Muneshbhai Maheshwari had given complain to Health department of South Zone of AMC that Nilesh Vaghela of Gayatri Pathology laboratory collects RTPCR samples in name of Sterling Acuris Laboratory and issues fake reports.
When checked with Sterling, AMC team was told that reports issued by Gayatri laboratory are not their. More so, Gayatri laboratory is not authorized to conduct RTPCR tests and issue reports.
The AMC team has sealed Gayatri laboratory and filed police complaint against Vaghela.
- Photo of long queue for Dalwada goes viral as Amdavad receives rain; AMC shuts the shop
- Rainfall continuing in Ahmedabad; two gates of Vasna barrage opened by AMC
- 1081 poles, 40,000 trees felled, 159 roads damaged, power cut in 2,437 villages, 3 deaths: Rupani on Tauktae cyclone impact
- Power supply affected in over 4,000 villages due to cyclone Tauktae: GUVNL
- Tauktae moving at 7 kmph speed, 165 km away from Ahmedabad at 11.30 am; further weakens
- No report of any death due to Tauktae cyclone: Gujarat govt official
- First batch of anti-COVID drug 2-DG developed by DRDO launched
- Day-time restrictions and night curfew to continue for 3 more days: Rupani