CBSE exams of class 12 postponed, class 10 cancelled: PokhriyalApril 14, 2021
New Delhi: Union Education minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank today announced that CBSE Board Exams for Class XIIth to be held from May 4th to June, 14th, 2021 are postponed. These exams will be held hereafter. The situation will be reviewed on 1st June 2021 by the Board, and details will be shared subsequently. A notice of at least 15 days will be given before the start of the examinations.
The Board Exams for Class Xth to be held from 4th May to June 14th, 2021 are cancelled. The results of Class Xth Board will be prepared on the basis of an objective criterion to be developed by the Board. Any candidate who is not satisfied with the marks allocated to him/her on this basis will be given an opportunity to sit in an exam as and when the conditions are conducive to hold the exams.
The decisions according to minister were taken today in a high-level meeting chaired by Prime Minister Shri Modi to review the examinations to be held at various levels in view of the developing Corona situation. DeshGujarat
- Rainfall continuing in Ahmedabad; two gates of Vasna barrage opened by AMC
- 1081 poles, 40,000 trees felled, 159 roads damaged, power cut in 2,437 villages, 3 deaths: Rupani on Tauktae cyclone impact
- Power supply affected in over 4,000 villages due to cyclone Tauktae: GUVNL
- Tauktae moving at 7 kmph speed, 165 km away from Ahmedabad at 11.30 am; further weakens
- No report of any death due to Tauktae cyclone: Gujarat govt official
- First batch of anti-COVID drug 2-DG developed by DRDO launched
- Day-time restrictions and night curfew to continue for 3 more days: Rupani
- AMC declares two more Micro Containment Zones, removes existing 30