Surat Police nabs three Bangladeshi intruders involved in international human traffickingApril 17, 2021
Surat: Based on tip off from the Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS), the Surat Police have nabbed three Bangladeshi intruders involved in human trafficking.
The accused had entered India illegally and boarded train to Surat with a minor girl trafficked by them.
Accused are identified as Mizanur alias Sahrifull Sheikh (36) , Ajmira Khatun Mizanur Sheikh (32) and Murtuza Ajmal Sheikh(31) from from Madhav Pasa Thana village of Nadail district of Bangladesh.
A minor girl with them has been taken to Children’s home for girls.
Accused would lure the parents of poor girls and promise them money. The gang would then bring girls for prostitution in India. An accused agent namely Jilal involved in this crime is wanted.
A complaint against accused has been filed in Mahidharpura police station.
Accused Muruza Ajmal Sheikh had been arrested in the past by Olpad police station in bogus documents case. DeshGujarat
- Rainfall continuing in Ahmedabad; two gates of Vasna barrage opened by AMC
- 1081 poles, 40,000 trees felled, 159 roads damaged, power cut in 2,437 villages, 3 deaths: Rupani on Tauktae cyclone impact
- Power supply affected in over 4,000 villages due to cyclone Tauktae: GUVNL
- Tauktae moving at 10 kmph speed in Amreli district; gradual weakening begins
- No report of any death due to Tauktae cyclone: Gujarat govt official
- First batch of anti-COVID drug 2-DG developed by DRDO launched
- Day-time restrictions and night curfew to continue for 3 more days: Rupani
- AMC declares two more Micro Containment Zones, removes existing 30