VHP holds meeting over Masjid set up in a house in Hindus populated societyJanuary 28, 2022
Surat: Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) conducted an urgent meeting regarding a masjid that has been set up in a house in a Hindu populated society in Mora village in Surat. VHP has decided to approach Minister of State for Home, Harsh Sanghavi in this case.
The masjid has been developed in a house in plot number 83-84 in Shiv Shakti society in Mora in Hazira, Surat. An organization named ‘Ekta E j Lakshya’ had protested the same recently by chanting Ram dhun and Hanuman Chalisa. The Ichchhapor police had reached there following the same. It was decided to not to allow people from outside to enter in the society due to increasing cases of Covid-19.
Surat city minority committee chairman and Tajia committee vice president Lalkhan Pathan said that it is not proper to make a masjid without getting the consent of the residents.
“A meeting of Vishva Hindu Parishad is arranged on 1st February, over this burning issue. Waqf board’s arbitrarily behave in illegal manner is improper. A masjid shouldn’t be in a society having only Hindu population. The appeal will be made to Home Minister Harsh Sanghavi over this issue. The advice of the lawyers will be also taken regarding the registration of the masjid in Waqf board. The Hindus will be in a trouble if the muslims will start making the properties at their names in the areas with Hindu population.” said Kamlesh Kyada, VHP city general secretary. DeshGujarat
Masjid in Hindu populated residential society; Memorandums to be presented to MLAs
Threat from overseas for protesting mosque in Hindu populated society in Surat, claims head of the outfit
Masjid comes up in Hindu populated residential society; Locals stage Ram Dhun
- Gujarat CM approves Rs. 1411 crore lift pipeline project for Dhanera and Tharad talukas
- Jalyatra held ahead of Ahmedabad Rath Yatra 2023
- RMC disposes of 145kg of stale material from ghughra production site
- Surat Police nabs one for allegedly coercing Hindu female to marry him
- Innovative bicycles made by 74 year old cycling enthusiast from Vadodara
- CM and Gujarat BJP cancel events in wake of Balasore train tragedy
- Rescue operation underway after 2-year-old girl falls into borewell in Jamnagar