DGP to meet people personally on third Thursday of every monthMay 17, 2022
Gandhinagar: The Department of Home Affairs has issued an order as per which the Gujarat DGP will meet people personally on the third Thursday of every month and resolve their difficulties. People who wish to meet the DGP in person will have to submit an application in the morning and the meeting would happen in the afternoon.
The programme called Swagat Plus will provide people who are unable to get the cooperation from top police officers at the local level an opportunity to put forward their issues before the state’s top cop.
Applicants interested in meeting the DGP personally will have to carry a proof of identity. However, this meeting cannot be used as an opportunity to discuss applications made against matters of land grabbing or any other matter that is sub-judice. DeshGujarat
- Gujarat CM approves Rs. 1411 crore lift pipeline project for Dhanera and Tharad talukas
- Jalyatra held ahead of Ahmedabad Rath Yatra 2023
- RMC disposes of 145kg of stale material from ghughra production site
- Surat Police nabs one for allegedly coercing Hindu female to marry him
- Innovative bicycles made by 74 year old cycling enthusiast from Vadodara
- CM and Gujarat BJP cancel events in wake of Balasore train tragedy
- Rescue operation underway after 2-year-old girl falls into borewell in Jamnagar