Flying academy to train aspiring pilots soon at Bhavnagar AirportJuly 02, 2022
Bhavnagar: The Airports Authority of India (AAI) in association with Dunes Aviation Academy will train thousands of aspirants from all over North India to realize their dream of becoming trained pilots at the Bhavnagar airport.
The Dunes Aviation Academy has been launched with the objective of offering quality training to fly aircraft to serve the rapidly emerging aviation sector of the country. The AAI had floated tenders for establishing aviation academies at ten different airports in the country in March 2022.
As part of this process, the Jodhpur’s Ganpat Care Foundation has been allotted the Bhavnagar airport for establishing a flying training academy. The Bhavnagar Airport Director, Manish Kumar Agrawal, and Ganpat Care Foundation’s managing trustee, Navneet Agrawal, signed a lease contract for 25 years.
Aspirants will get trained on four aircraft under the guidance of veteran and experienced trainers at the Bhavnagar academy.
The Dunes Aviation Academy will train aspirants for getting both commercial as well as personal pilots license.
As many as 200 hours of flying training is necessary to get a commercial pilot license whereas 50 hours of flying training is needed in order to get a personal pilot license.
According to Manishkumar Agrawal, the establishment of the flying academy in Bhavnagar will not only lead to the overall development of the airport but of the entire district.
This initiative of the AAI will enable Bhavnagar to build its own identity in the aviation sector of the country. In accordance with the directives of the AAI, facilities to allow flight training both during the day as well as night will be developed at the Bhavnagar Airport. DeshGujarat
- Shaktisinh Gohil becomes new President of Gujarat Congress
- One held in rural Navsari for selling samosa stuffed with cow beef
- Dwarka peeth Shankaracharya Sadanand Saraswati visits tribal homes in Dang district; Dedicates Anna Kshetra Bhavan
- Gujarat Congress to get new state unit chief and in-charge soon; meetings on in Delhi
- 10 km long traffic jam on national highway near Vadodara
- Fishermen warning till June 15 amid Cyclone Biparjoy; Rainfall likely in Gujarat during June 9-13
- Jio introduces exciting plans with Jio Saavn Pro subscription for music lovers