Gujarat CM to kick off and launch various development projects in RajkotAugust 16, 2022
Rajkot: Gujarat Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel will dedicate and lay foundation stones of various projects including Ram Van- Urban Forest, electric bus charging station, and 23 electric buses.
The program will be held at 3.30 pm on 17th August at Ram Van, Kishan Gaushala road, near Aji Dam in Rajkot. Ram Van is built across 47 acres at a cost of Rs 13.77 crore.
CM Patel will dedicate an electric bus charging station built across 15200 square meters at a cost of Rs 11.63 crore at 80 feet road. The facilities such as HT electricity connection of 3100 watt, 2 transformers of 2500 watts, panel room, cabal duct, 14 chargers of 240 kilowatt and charging shed of all the electric buses are set up there.
The 23 special midi electric buses will be dedicated by CM Patel. The buses have seating capacity of 27 passengers. The buses have fully automatic entrance, emergency gate, SOS- emergency alarm for the safety of passengers, camara, radio system and other facilities. The drainage pumping station at ward number 15.17, and 18 and quality control laboratory at Gurukul Pumping Station in ward number 14 will be dedicated. The foundation stone of ward offices in ward no 3 and 4, ESR GSR in rail nagar area, and health center in Bajrangvadi area in ward no 2 will be laid. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad man Kiran Patel held in J&K for faking as PMO official
- Gang of Dolphin poachers busted off Gujarat coast; bodies of 24 dolphins recovered
- IMD predicts more unseasonal rains in Gujarat
- JioMart rolls out ‘Craft Mela’ to empower the weaver and artisan community in India
- Court registered love marriages must require parents' signature: Gujarat MLA demands in assembly
- HC issues notices to police officers over no FIR in Dr. Chag suicide case
- A school separates boys and girls after a female student complains harassment
- 80 reported custodial deaths in Gujarat in 5 years; Highest among all states