Food joints are allowed to remain open after midnight during Navratri: SanghaviSeptember 23, 2022
Gandhinagar: Gujarat government has announced that the cafes, restaurants and food trucks will be able to operate even after 12 Midnight during the nine days of Navratri.
Minister of state for sports & culture, Harsh Sanghavi, told the media persons during an interaction that Navratri is the festival in which people enjoy a lot. The people of Gujarat are very well linked to Garba and Food during Goddess Amba’s Norta (Navratri), so the state government instead of putting restrictions is looking forward to managing the festival nicely.
Home Department had yesterday announced that loudspeakers and public address systems will be allowed to operate till midnight during Navratri and Dussehra this year.
Food joints are allowed to remain open after midnight during Navratri: Sanghavi https://t.co/m2PiBt3RKB pic.twitter.com/a8xIdoQtAN
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) September 23, 2022
- Unseasonal rains predicted in parts of Gujarat on May 28-29
- Gujarat BJP gets four new city/district unit chiefs
- 4 Surat ice cream sellers face complaints as samples fail standards
- Case against Gujarat Titans for playing songs without copyright permission
- Video of painting by North Gujarat based artist goes viral online nationally
- Surat Police uncover links between accused female and Pakistan accomplice in sextortion scam
- IHCL announces opening of Taj Gandhinagar Resort & Spa