Vadodara Diwali night petrol bomb hurling case: Altaf and Mohammad sent to jailNovember 02, 2022
Vadodara: The two accused involved in a petrol bomb hurling at a Police officer in Panigate area on Diwali night are sent to jail in judicial custody after the end of their remands in police custody.
Stone pelting on Diwali night, petrol bomb thrown on Police Officer in Vadodara https://t.co/zEIJFuOqVv pic.twitter.com/7IjNh2lGBs
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) October 25, 2022
On the night of Diwali, heavy stone pelting occurred over the issue of the bursting of crackers in Harankhana road Muslim hospital area in Panigate. Petrol bombs were thrown at the police from the terrace of a house. An IPS officer Yashpal Jaganiya had survived the attack. Panigate police had filed a crime of rioting and held 30 accused.
Vadodara Police Commissioner Dr. Samsher Singh handed over the investigation to the crime branch. The crime branch nabbed the two accused who threw a petrol bomb at the police officer. The two accused are Altaf alias Gullu Abbas Mansuri (age 23) and Mahammad Samir alias Jaggu Yunus Khalifa (age 19). A total of 20 accused in this case are yet to be nabbed.
- Live: Inauguration Ceremony of New Parliament Building
- Gujarat govt hands over disproportionate assets case against Ex-Gandhinagar Collector to ACB
- CM Bhupendra Patel presents Gujarat’s Development Vision at NITI Aayog meet chaired by PM Modi
- Outgoing Parliament building was opened using Golden Key by British Viceroy; Motilal Nehru had attended ceremony
- Illegal constructions in Uparkot fort area removed
- Part of Gujarat may experience unseasonal rain from May 27 to May 30
- Ineligible farmers received Rs. 1600 crore PM-Kisan assistance in Gujarat