Over 9.53 lakh register for Junior Clerk recruitment exam of Panchayat department in GujaratJanuary 27, 2023
Gandhinagar: Over 9.53 lakh candidates have registered for the competitive recruitment exam for the class-3 post of Junior Clerk in Panchayat Seva which is to be conducted by Gujarat Panchayat Seva Pasandagi Mandal, Gandhinagar on 29 January from 11 to 12 AM in all districts barring Gir-Somnath.
The exams will be conducted at 2,995 exam centres and 31,794 classrooms with a 100 per cent CCTV camera and live recording vigil. 42 strong rooms are set up in various districts for keeping the sealed materials for this exam. Such strong rooms will be guarded by armed policemen for 24 by 7. In total 70,000 staffers including 7500 policemen will involve in this exam. 291 flying squads are formed for the exam. Total of 939 routes are made for the transport of sealed question papers to exam centres from district-strong rooms. Each route will have vehicles with police bandobast.
Each candidate will be frisked before entering the exam centre. Mobile, smart watches, Bluetooth, earphones etc electronic gazets are banned in exam centres. The candidate will need to bring only call letter/hall ticket, pen and photo ID (any of – adhar card, pan card, election card, driving license, passport) to the exam centre. OMR sheet will require a left thumb impression in the exam. Helpline numbers are published on the website for each district. Scanning of the OMR sheet will be done in presence of the District Development Officer under CCTV camera recording after the exam at the district level. OMR sheet will be uploaded on Mandal’s website with a search option. It will be downloadable for print. DeshGujarat
IPS Hasmukh Patel given additional charge as Chairman of Gujarat Panchayat Recruitment body
Reorganize the bodies conducting recruitment exams: ABVP Gujarat
Postponed Panchayat recruitment exam to be conducted within 100 days: GPSSB Chairman Sandeep Kumar
Gujarat Panchayat Paper Leak Case: Main Accused Jeet Nayak nabbed
- UP Police STF team takes Atiq Ahmed from Sabarmati Jail to Prayagraj
- Grasim Industries acquires 220 acres land in Bharuch to set up manufacturing unit
- Police seize plot worth Rs 3.38 crore of GujCTOC accused in Jamnagar
- Mehsana municipality declares gutter cleaning robot machine unusable
- Why Surat Court gave highest possible sentence to Rahul Gandhi under relevant law
- Shifting of windmills close to Hirasar airport to be completed by March 31st
- Compensation sought for non-existent trees on land to be acquired in South Gujarat
- Mobile phones, harmful items, smoking and narcotics substances found in Gujarat jails during searches