Flying out from SVPI airport gets costlier from today with hike in UDF chargesFebruary 01, 2023
Amdavad: Flying from Ahmedabad Airport has become expensive starting today as the user development fee (UDF) for departing domestic and international passengers has been raised from Rs 100 to Rs 250 (domestic) and Rs 550 (international), respectively.
There will also be a yearly increase in this fee, which means from April 1, 2024, to March 31, 2025, UDF will further rise to Rs 450 (domestic) and Rs 880 (international). For the period of 1, April 2025 to 31st March 2026, the UDF will be Rs 600 (domestic) and Rs 1,190 (international), with taxes extra.
This new aeronautical tariff order issued by the Airports Economic Regulatory Authority (AERA) comes after the Adani Group, which manages the Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel International Airport, had sought a raise in aviation fees in November.
Other, aeronautical tariffs like landing and parking charges are also likely to be hiked in a graded manner starting next month. DeshGujarat
- UP Police STF team takes Atiq Ahmed from Sabarmati Jail to Prayagraj
- Grasim Industries acquires 220 acres land in Bharuch to set up manufacturing unit
- Police seize plot worth Rs 3.38 crore of GujCTOC accused in Jamnagar
- Mehsana municipality declares gutter cleaning robot machine unusable
- Why Surat Court gave highest possible sentence to Rahul Gandhi under relevant law
- Shifting of windmills close to Hirasar airport to be completed by March 31st
- Compensation sought for non-existent trees on land to be acquired in South Gujarat
- Mobile phones, harmful items, smoking and narcotics substances found in Gujarat jails during searches