20 ITIs of Gujarat affiliated for short-term courses on dronesFebruary 06, 2023
New Delhi: The Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has given permission to 20 Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) of Gujarat to start short-term courses on drones.
MSDE informed the Lok Sabha that it is running six short-term skilling courses in the drone sector, including “Drone Service Technician” and “Drone Manufacturing and Assembly” to meet the requirement of skilled manpower in the drone sector.
The Directorate General of Training under the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship has given affiliation to 116 ITIs across the country for conducting short-term courses. Gujarat has 2nd most ITIs affiliated to teach these courses, with 20 such institutes it is only behind Bihar where 30 ITIs are affiliated to provide the drone course.
Six short-term skilling courses in drone sector are as follows:
- UP Police STF team takes Atiq Ahmed from Sabarmati Jail to Prayagraj
- Grasim Industries acquires 220 acres land in Bharuch to set up manufacturing unit
- Police seize plot worth Rs 3.38 crore of GujCTOC accused in Jamnagar
- Mehsana municipality declares gutter cleaning robot machine unusable
- Why Surat Court gave highest possible sentence to Rahul Gandhi under relevant law
- Shifting of windmills close to Hirasar airport to be completed by March 31st
- Compensation sought for non-existent trees on land to be acquired in South Gujarat
- Mobile phones, harmful items, smoking and narcotics substances found in Gujarat jails during searches