Kids participate in Ramayan Chopai, Sanskrit Sholk and Balyogi essay competitions in NadiadMarch 02, 2023
Nadiad: A total of 680 children participated in the Ramayan Chopai competition, Sanskrit shlok competition, and Balyogi essay competition held under ‘Sanatan Sanskriti Padhao, Veer Banao’ as part of Tapovan Dashabdi Mahotsav at Nadiad.
Total 10 various competitions are held under ‘Sanatan Sanskriti Padhao, Veer Banao’ as part of Tapovan Dashabdi Mahotsav at Nadiad. A total of 5 thousand children have registered in these competitions. It is held as part of the Dashabdi Mahotsav of Santram Garbh Sanskar Kendra. A total of 680 children between the age of 3 years to 10 years participated in the Ramayan Chopai competition, Sanskrit shlok competition and Balyogi essay competition.
Ramdasji Maharaj, the Gadipati mahant of Santram mandir in Nadiad, remained present on this occasion. He said that the Sanskrit shlok competition, Ramayan Chopai competition, and Balyogi essay competition will build faith for the Dharma Granths. The child gets an understanding of what the shlokas and Ramayana say and he/she becomes very sanskari and dharma parayan due to the same, he added. DeshGujarat
- Interview with Padma Shri Bimal Patel: Gujarat-based architect behind the design of the new Parliament
- Contract killers hired in murder of BJP leader from Vapi
- HDFC Bank launches new fixed deposit schemes; 7.25% interest rate
- Light to moderate rains very likely in parts of Gujarat on May 30-31
- Upcoming Bollywood films on Shyamji Krishna Verma and Godhra train massacre announced
- Tweeples praise Rivaba's gesture after Jadeja's CSK won IPL
- BJP gears up for 2024: Several leaders given responsibility of Gujarat