Reliance Consumer Products brings back “The Great Indian Taste” with CampaMarch 09, 2023
Mumbai: Reliance Consumer Products Limited (RCPL), the FMCG arm and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL), announced the launch of the iconic beverage brand, Campa, contemporized for a new-age India.
The Campa portfolio will initially include Campa Cola, Campa Lemon and Campa Orange in the sparkling beverage category. The launch of this brand is in line with the company’s strategy to promote homegrown Indian brands that not only have a rich heritage but also boast a deep-rooted connect with Indian consumers due to their unique tastes and flavours.
Speaking on the launch, RCPL spokesperson said, “By presenting Campa in its new avatar, we hope to inspire consumers across generations to embrace this truly iconic brand and trigger a new excitement in the beverage segment. While older family members will have fond memories of the original Campa and cherish the nostalgia associated with the brand, younger consumers will love the crisp refreshing taste. With a rapidly evolving Indian market throwing up more consumption occasions, we are truly excited to bring back Campa, which is yet another bold step forward for our expanding FMCG business.”
With 50 years of rich heritage, Campa’s contemporary cut-through character is set to offer Indian consumers a “The Great Indian Taste” this summer. Five thirst-quenching pack sizes will be offered under the Campa range for several consumption occasions: a 200ml immediate consumption pack, 500ml and 600ml on-the-go sharing packs and 1,000ml and 2,000ml home packs.
RCPL’s roll-out of its cold beverage portfolio across India starting with Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is aligned with the company’s overall vision of offering value and choice to Indian consumers through high-quality products at affordable price points.
With this launch, RCPL further strengthens its versatile FMCG portfolio which comprises heritage brands from Sosyo Hajoori, confectionary range from Lotus Chocolates, Sri Lanka’s leading biscuit brand Maliban, as well as daily essentials under its own brands including Independence and Good Life, among others. DeshGujarat
- Shaktisinh Gohil becomes new President of Gujarat Congress
- One held in rural Navsari for selling samosa stuffed with cow beef
- Dwarka peeth Shankaracharya Sadanand Saraswati visits tribal homes in Dang district; Dedicates Anna Kshetra Bhavan
- Gujarat Congress to get new state unit chief and in-charge soon; meetings on in Delhi
- 10 km long traffic jam on national highway near Vadodara
- Fishermen warning till June 15 amid Cyclone Biparjoy; Rainfall likely in Gujarat during June 9-13
- Jio introduces exciting plans with Jio Saavn Pro subscription for music lovers