Amit Shah to dedicate, kick off various works in Junagadh on March 19March 11, 2023
Junagadh: Union Cooperation minister Amitbhai Shah will on 19th March dedicate the marketing yard and Kisan Bhavan buildings here. He will also perform bhumi pujan for Gujarat’s first natural farming produce market. Shah will also open a natural farming workshop and perform bhumi pujan of Junagadh district cooperative bank.
According to Kirit Patel, Chairman of Junagadh Marketing Yard, the events will take place in presence of Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel.
Junagadh District Cooperative Bank’s building ‘ Sahkar Bhavan’ will have four stories. The bank covers Junagadh, Gir Somnath, and Porbandar districts. It has over 55,000 farmers and 45 branches linked. DeshGujarat
- Golden Katar Division of Indian Army celebrates its 58th Raising Day
- Mandatory RTPCR test for passengers from 6 countries entering Gujarat
- Gujarat govt revenue from SGST and VAT up by 20 percent in a year
- GCMMF AMUL crosses Rs. 55,055 crores sales turnover with 18.5% growth (YoY)
- Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre inaugurated in Mumbai