Gujarat ATS to become third agency of State Police to get Risk AllowanceMarch 27, 2023
Gandhinagar: The Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Gujarat Police will get a risk allowance. This announcement was made during the conference titled – Internal Security Review; Coastal Perspective in State capital Gandhinagar today.
The Minister of State for Home, Harsh Sanghavi proposed this allowance during the conference, to which Chief Minister Bhupendra Patel immediately agreed.
Watch | A meeting held in State capital Gandhinagar today for review of Internal Security: Coastal Security Perspective pic.twitter.com/WYGtlao1cs
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 27, 2023
ATS cops will get 45 percent of their basic salary as risk allowance once the decision comes into implementation. ATS will become the third agency of the Gujarat Police to get a risk allowance. At present, the Chief Minister’s security and Chetak Commandoes get risk allowance.
Gujarat ATS has recently executed some global-level operations off the Gujarat coast and busted an international drug network. DeshGujarat
- Shaktisinh Gohil becomes new President of Gujarat Congress
- One held in rural Navsari for selling samosa stuffed with cow beef
- Dwarka peeth Shankaracharya Sadanand Saraswati visits tribal homes in Dang district; Dedicates Anna Kshetra Bhavan
- Gujarat Congress to get new state unit chief and in-charge soon; meetings on in Delhi
- 10 km long traffic jam on national highway near Vadodara
- Fishermen warning till June 15 amid Cyclone Biparjoy; Rainfall likely in Gujarat during June 9-13
- Jio introduces exciting plans with Jio Saavn Pro subscription for music lovers