Two Royal Bengal Tigers at Kankaria Zoo now can be watched by visitorsMarch 28, 2023
Kankariya: Six blackbucks and two royal Bengal tigers (female cubs) sent by Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar Zoo to Kankaria Zoo in Gujarat are now open to view for visitors at Kankaria zoo.
Kankaria zoo and Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar zoo had exchanged animals. Kankaria zoo had more animals and birds than the requirement, so, 3 Indian foxes, 10 Indian porcupines, 2 Emus, and 6 spoonbills were sent to Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar zoo.
Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar, in exchange, sent 6 blackbucks and 2 royal Bengal tigers.
The names of the royal Bengal tigers are Ranjna and Pratibha, who are 2 years and 2 months old. They were quarantined as per central zoo authority rules. They are now open to view for visitors as their quarantine period is over. DeshGujarat
- Ahmedabad man loses Rs 80 Lakh to cybercriminals without sharing banking details
- Rajkot MLA seeks effective execution of Disturbed Areas Act in her constituency areas
- Reliance Foundation declares 10-point relief measures for Odisha rail tragedy affected persons
- 200 Indian fishermen released by Pakistan arrive in Vadodara
- Light rain is likely in parts of Gujarat on June 5; Wind warning for June 5-6
- 55% reduction in carbon emissions after implementation of New Solar Policy in Gujarat : Govt
- Bardoli Police arrest four with a truck full of stole laptops and monitors