Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre inaugurated in MumbaiApril 01, 2023
Mumbai: The Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre, opened on Friday, March 31, 2023, with an exquisite showcase of the best of India across music, theatre, fine arts and crafts to audiences from India and the world.
The launch programming featured a specially curated art and craft exposition called ‘Swadesh’ along with three blockbuster shows – a musical theatrical called ‘The Great Indian Musical: Civilization to Nation’; a costume art exhibition called ‘India in Fashion’ and a visual art show called ‘Sangam/Confluence’.
The Ambani family came together for the launch of NMACC. Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani, Nita Ambani, Akash Ambani and wife Shloka Mehta and Anant Ambani with fiancée Radhika Merchant were photographed at the launch. Isha Ambani was seen entering the venue with father Mukesh Ambani and father-in-law Ajay Piramal.
In pictures: Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre (NMACC) inaugurated in Mumbai today pic.twitter.com/7cFeBgxzkh
— DeshGujarat (@DeshGujarat) March 31, 2023
Speaking at the launch of the Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre, Nita Ambani said, “My heart is full, I’m at a loss for words. Mukesh and I had dreamt about having a cultural centre in India comparable to the best of the world. Hopefully today is the reality.”
“NMACC is an ode to our country,” said Nita Ambani, who was accompanied by husband Mukesh Ambani. “I hope the spaces here nurture young talent, not only from the metros and cities, but from small towns and the remotest villages.”
- RMC disposes of 145kg of stale material from ghughra production site
- Surat Police nabs one for allegedly coercing Hindu female to marry him
- Innovative bicycles made by 74 year old cycling enthusiast from Vadodara
- CM and Gujarat BJP cancel events in wake of Balasore train tragedy
- Rescue operation underway after 2-year-old girl falls into borewell in Jamnagar
- 12 booked for aiding escape of NDPS accused from police custody in Junagadh
- Vadodara court approves 3-day remand of man accused of raping a Hindu woman