Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai actress Vaibhavi Upadhyay passes away in car accidentMay 24, 2023
Kullu: Film and television actress Vaibhavi Upadhyay met with a fatal car accident in Himachal Pradesh on May 22, leading to her untimely demise.
Known for her role as Jasmine in the popular show Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Vaibhavi was born on July 25, 1984, and hailed from Chandigarh. Her last rites were conducted in Mumbai today at 1 pm. Vaibhavi was travelling with her fiancé when the accident occurred in Banjar, Kullu. They were en route to Tirthan Valley when their car lost control at a turn and fell into a canyon.
Vaibhavi had worked in the films like Timir (2023) and Chhapaak (2020) where she worked alongside actress Deepika Padukone. She also made notable appearances in TV shows such as Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Kya Kasoor Hai Amla Ka, and Please Find Attached. Her upcoming film “Locha Lapsi” with actor Malhar Thakar is yet to be released. Additionally, she has been a part of shows like CID, Adaalat, Savdhaan India, Crime Alert, Ishq Kills, Please Find Attached, Delivery Girl, and Left Right Left, among others. DeshGujarat
- Enhancing urban mobility: India's metro rail transformation
- FT rankings put IIMA’s executive education programmes at # 1 in India, # 2 in Asia and # 35 worldwide
- Gujarat ATS arrests 3 more Bangladeshis in connection with Al-Qaeda
- Dahod mosque demolition: HC orders maintenance of Status Quo on land
- Two from Gujarat die in rafting boat tragedy in J&K
- Fresh summons to Kejriwal and Sanjay Singh by Ahmedabad Court
- ACB Gujarat traps Mamlatdar ; Rs. 5 lakh bribe money recovered