Articles tagged under: Mahindra

Ford transfers ownership of its Sanand and Chennai plants to Mahindra

October 01, 2019
Ford transfers ownership of its Sanand and Chennai plants to Mahindra

Automakers Ford Motor Company and Mahindra & Mahindra have signed a new agreement to create a joint venture that will develop, market and distribute Ford vehicles in India. The announcement confirms that the joint venture will see Ford transfer ownership of its Sanand and Chennai facilities to Mahindra under the new JV. Mahindra owns a 51 per cent controlling stake in the new joint venture and the remaining 49 per cent owned by Ford. While the companies will co-develop products going for...Read More

error: Content is protected !!